Doddridge County Commission Meeting for July 2nd 2012
The Doddridge County Commission met on Tuesday July 3, 2012, for their regular meeting.
The following business was conducted from their full agenda:
* OES Director’s Report --- Gave an update on the current State of Emergency and presented a DRAFT copy of the Doddridge County Emergency Preparedness Plan.
* EQT Permit # 0444 --- Met with council and decided to deny EQT’s request.
* Decided to make a donation of $7500. To the Opportunity Counsel.
* 911 Addressing and Mapping Complaint
* Considered DCAA Request
* Discussed Flood Plain Permit Fees with Dan Wellings – DC FPC.
* Discussed EDA Director’s employment status
* Heard Complaint from Candy Mullins
* Discussed and decided against removing outside pay phone
* Met wit Civil Service Board to discuss deputies On call pay
* Heard exit report from State Auditor’s Office
* Interviewed and discussed Hiring f Security Guard
* Heard explanation of rate increase of Insurance
* Discussed various financial information from Beth Kellar
*Met with Prosecuting Attorney to discuss contract worker and copier purchase.
Also announced grant approval.
Labels: County Government
Doddridge County Schools