- He consistently exhibits common sense. He thinks through issues and gets inputs from many sources before making decisions. Greg listens to people and realizes not all people agree all the time.
- Greg Robinson has 43 years of in-depth, hands-on budget and financial experience and would provide needed in-depth fiscal knowledge to help the Doddridge County Government with good budget decisions.
- He has successfully run a Doddridge County based business for 25 years. While many others have folded, Greg has the knowledge and people skills to succeed.
- Greg has provided practical, first hand management advice to ~65 organizations in and around Doddridge County.
- A native of Doddridge COunty, Greg Robinson believes in "giving back." For 22 years he has donated his time to public service in Doddridge; first on the School Improvement Committee, then on the Economic Development Authority, and currently the Doddridge County Park Board.
- We have never observed Greg playing "the blame game." His priority is to solve problems realising that not all solutions are perfect. He is aware that at some point one must take a practical look at priorities and resources and move forward.
While Greg is a republican, we find him to be an independent and imaginative thinker who is knowledgeable on how to manage the many responsibilities of the County Commission. Greg Robinson is the person we need at this time for the Doddridge County Commission. Please show your support for a responsible county government by voting for Greg Robinson in the upcoming election.